Patsy opened up the doors to her home staging business in 2007 after taking a five-day course to become a certified home stager. A few years later she received a second certification in home staging and continued to hone her craft. In 2010 she took training in Charlotte to become certified as a professional color consultant, then went back for additional training and certification in decorating and redesign. In 2011 she received a 2nd certification in color. She has now worked with well over 1,000 clients (and is making a nice living) as a professional color consultant, decorator and redesigner. Guess what? You can, too! It all begins with training.
Now that Patsy has earned numerous credentials which are backed by years of hands-on experience, she is offering her very own 3-Day Certified Color Consultant course. In addition, Color and Decorating Workshops are available for hobbyists and DIYers.
Patsy’s 2018 Training Schedule – Part II:
- June 12, 13 & 14: 3-Day Certified Color Consultant Course
- July 17-18: 2-Day Color & Decorating Workshop
- August 22-24: 3-Day Certified Color Consultant Course
- September 18-20: 3-Day Certified Color Consultant Course
- October 16-18: 3-Day Certified Color Consultant Course
- November 6-8: 3-Day Certified Color Consultant Course
Courses are taught in Atlanta, GA near I-400 and Holcomb Bridge Rd.
For more detailed information on the workshops, go here.
For more detailed information on the 3-Day Color Certification course, go here.