Is it time to hire an Atlanta color consultant? You have come to the right place. If experience means anything to you, Patsy has performed well over 1,000 color consultations, both interior and exterior.
Choosing colors for your home is not easy whether you are making changes to the interior or exterior. Are you one of those who has already been to the paint store and bought 8-10 color samples to splash on the wall, only to end up more confused than when you started? You are not the only one.
“I’ve just got to tell you how absolutely THRILLED I am with the color you picked for our dining room! I’ve purchased ’bout 42 gallons of paint in various shades of blue (as evidenced by the stripes behind the china cabinet). I finally just painted it with something that I was never truly satisfied with at all. Then, you came to our house, and in the blink of an eye, you chose the EXACT, and I mean E X A C T shade of blue that I’ve been looking for since 1996! Thank you, thank you, thank you! It’s perfect!”
Kathy Long – Acworth, GA
Color is described by three characteristics: hue, value and intensity.
- Hue – the name of a particular color, such as blue, orange, yellow or red.
- Value – the relative lightness or darkness of a color.
- Intensity – the purity or saturation of a color which determines its relative brightness or dullness.
The first step is to determine if you prefer neutrals or highly saturated hues; warm tones or cool. Once the proper palette is selected, it is important to note the unchanging elements of the space — flooring, counter-tops or wood grain inside and brick, mortar or roof outside. It is crucial to select the right colors to complement the undertones of those elements. Confused? We’re counting on that! Making the correct color choices for walls, floors, fabrics and accents is a deliberate process.
Or perhaps you are painting outside…
“Enclosed are the ‘before and after’ pictures of our house and I cannot tell you how much I LOVE the new colors! I don’t think I ever would have even thought about shades of brown if you hadn’t pointed out to me the brown in our brick. EVERYONE has been stopping by and calling, telling us how much they like the paint colors… We could not be happier.”
Bonnie Weiss – Marietta, GA
Patsy is a Professional Atlanta Color Consultant whose goal is to help you make wise color choices before you make costly mistakes. With her knowledge of the science and psychology of color in addition to being able to detect undertones, she will help you determine not only what colors to use, but where to use them. Understanding the basic color schemes and how to implement them will help insure that you have that “pulled together” professionally decorated look that will “wow” your friends and neighbors. Call Patsy before you get tangled up in the wrong color palette.
- Color Consultation (up to two hours) – $295.00
- Additional time is billed at $100/hour.
Do you need an Online Color Consultation? Live and in-person is ALWAYS best, but if you are not in the Atlanta area and need help, we will not let you down.
Here is the process:
- Call or contact us through the Contact Form on this site.
- Patsy will get in touch with you to schedule a one-hour consultation.
- Prior to the consultation, go to your local Sherwin-Williams store and purchase a fan deck, if you do not already have one. You will use this during the consultation.
- Email Patsy several pictures of your home.
- Patsy will phone you at the appointed time and the consultation will begin.
- The fee is $195 for one hour and is to be paid online just prior to the consultation.
Please note: prices are subject to change without notice.
Contact Patsy today to schedule your color consultation: 770-843-2307